Expert on programing and implementing of ESIF projects
Deputy Director of Civil Society Department, Chancellery of the Prime Minister, Warsaw
Responsible for programming and implementing European Social Fund support for Poland (2014 -2020) in the field of strengthening the quality of the law–making process
Graduated in law and The National School of Public Administration
Public administration practitioner with more than 15 years of experience.
Engaged in programing and implementing ESF projects in both financial perspectives 2007 – 2013 and 2014 -2020.
· selecting projects within the Priority framework, on the basis of the documents prepared by the Managing Authority;
· preparing the Intermediate Body management and control system.
· verifying applications from beneficiaries;
· qualifying projects for subsidizing and signing contracts with beneficiaries;
· submitting expenditure declarations and acknowledgements to the Intermediate Bodies;
· monitoring systemic projects;
· verifying implementation of funds by the beneficiaries, including on-site controls;
· preparing periodic, annual and final reports on the activities;
Lecturer at the University of Lorraine, Nancy, France (EU cohesion policy, civil society and local-governmental entities)