Expert on Audit of ESI Funds
– Audits of EU Funded programmes and operations
– Quality control of the work of Audit Authority and quality assurance reviews of statutory auditors
– Manager of EU Technical Assistance projects
– Expert in multiple EU Twinning Projects regarding strengthening the competence of auditors and development of internal control system
– Speaker in different seminars for managers and auditors of the EU funds
Olga Guza is a Deputy Director of the EU Funds Audit Department in the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Latvia, which is the Audit Authority for ESF, ERDF and CF in Latvia. She has been working in the area of auditing EU Funds since 2003. She started as an internal auditor for auditing the EU pre-accession instruments and continued performing and managing system audits of the EU Funds. Her current responsibilities are related to the quality control for the Audit Authority’s work. She also is responsible for the management of EU Funds’ Technical Assistance project for the Audit Authority, including budget planning, management of the implementation of the Technical Assistance project, budget monitoring and participation in procurement procedures necessary for the implementation of the Technical Assistance project. She also participated as an expert in various Twinning projects and as a speaker in different seminars for managers and auditors of the EU funds.